Thursday, February 14, 2013

Well That Was Fun!

My Sleep Study, that is. Actually, it wasn't that bad. I have been with my young daughter for four previous studies so I knew exactly what to expect.  It is harder to fall asleep with all the wires, belts and cables hooked up to you - but I finally did. And then I was awakened very early so I could get home before The Husband had to go to work. With this lack of sleep, I was quite Slap Happy most of yesterday.  If I had it to do all over again, I would have taken off half day - in the morning - so I could catch up on my Beauty Sleep

As you can tell from this photo, I need lots of Beauty Sleep.  I look like Rosanna Rosanna Danna preparing to be an astronaut.  Vanity has no place in a sleep study. No lotions, hair products or makeup. But totally worth it to get to the end game! Bariatric Surgery - I AM READY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment